Alesana Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Shepard is here to lead you to salvation

2 posters

Go down

Your Shepard is here to lead you to salvation Empty Your Shepard is here to lead you to salvation

Post by Shep Sun May 15, 2011 11:19 pm

Hello everybody my name is Shepard but you can call me Shep for short. I'm a pretty down to earth guy. I own a used book store on our main street and love reading. I spend much of my time either gaining knowledge or being with my wife. I've got friends that I see occasionally but once you get older, there's just not all the time in the world for friends. I am 26, have bright blue eyes and very neatly cut brown hair. I drive this little white compact car, it can be a bit of a hassle though because of my size, I'm 6 foot.

Some things I'd like to comment on already.
1. In your anime reviews section there are multiple threads. However, there is not one review present. All they consist of is a synopsis and some music information. I would like to point out that a synopsis is not a review of an anime, it is a preview. I would suggest you spend some time and effort into actually reviewing anime in an orderly manner.

2. https://alesana.forumtl.com/t17-manga-lovers This thread is in the anime section when it should be in the manga section. With so few threads I do not see how this mistake has gone on for months.

3. Your forum sections and icons are blatant ripoffs of the Anivide forum's icons and section titles. I know you stole some graphics/avatars/something like that from guys at http://codegeass.us/forum/, and now you're taking the icons and titles exactly as they appear.

4. This is the 4th or so try by Alpha something to create his own forums yes? Or if it wasn't create, to move his community of friends off of anivide to another place.

Miki wrote:2. Use common sense and respect others' opinions. Do not troll, or post topics just to cause fights.

3. No cussing, swearing, or using racial comments against each other or on posts; using spaces, numbers, other letters, or symbols (such as @, $ or !) in place of letters to form curse words or circumvent the filter for any reason is also prohibited.

12. Links to adult content or gambling sites are not allowed anywhere in the forums or anywhere in this site, and nudity is not allowed here.

13. Members should be respectful and courteous to other members. Rudeness to other members is cause for revocation of membership privileges. Please keep in mind that we are a family friendly community
These forum rules are for a carebear environment devoid of anything interesting. Carebears who need to be coddled are not interesting to be around, and this is demanding that some people change their behavior and personalities to be around here. That is of course unless those who enter are all teenagers who need this kind of boring in their lives, who can't take others with different viewpoints and also do not give out respect when others haven't earned it yet.
Shep
Shep

Back to top Go down

Your Shepard is here to lead you to salvation Empty Re: Your Shepard is here to lead you to salvation

Post by Light Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:26 am

I don't like you.
Light
Light
Manager
Manager

RPG sheet
RPG Name: Lelouch Lamperouge
Health:
Your Shepard is here to lead you to salvation Left_bar_bleue9223372/9223372Your Shepard is here to lead you to salvation Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372/9223372)

https://alesana.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum